Vegan Chocolate truffle protein shake

Monday 28 July 2014




    I cant even describe my joy when I discovered how to make a protein shake that tastes like chocolate truffles (a rare thing I have missed since becoming vegan) I used oats, an amazing flax seed mix with goji and added hemp too. These ingredients provide my protein, iron, zinc, and omega 3 and 6. You can of course add hazelnuts on the top for extra decadence.  




2 cups rice dream praline milk
half a cup oats
2-3 large tbsp flax seed mix 
hemp seed for garnish
hemp protein powder ( for extra protein boost)

I blended in my Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender ( if you haven't got it, it is amazing and the best for convenience and minimal washing up) 

Enjoy! Amazing as a breakfast or post workout treat.


Really hope you've enjoyed this post, whats your favourite protein shake blend? 







                               

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!